Shark Evojet meets the expectations of urban and suburban users looking to benefit from a safety-first helmet with an innovative design, combining the advantages of a jet, modular and full-face helmet – all at once. Thanks to its state-of-the-art concept of a chin guard built into the visor, the wearer’s trips are made in complete safety, whether the helmet is in the open or closed position, while enjoying a wide field of vision just like a jet helmet.
• New concept of a visor that fully incorporates the chin guard.
• Shell made of injected thermoplastic resin in 2 sizes for optimal morphological adjustment.
• Micro lock buckle system.
• Multi-density EPS.
• Removable and washable interior with AEGIS®-labelled MICROTECH lining fabric made from recycled fibres, featuring antibacterial properties.
• EasyFit system: Optimal comfort for riders wearing glasses.
• Slot reserved for the Sharktooth® intercom.
• Anti-scratch and anti-fog treated Optical Class 1-rated visor featuring variable thicknesses.
• UV380-labeled sun visor treated to resist scratches.
• Dynamic anti-fog ventilation configuration.
• 2 air inlets and 1 air extractor.
• Aerodynamics optimized using Computational Fluid Dynamics.
• Complies with ECE 22.05.
• Weight: ca. 1350 g