Shark Race-R PRO GP is the racier version of the Race-R PRO, the flagship of Shark’s Racing line. It has been an integral part of over 200 victories at world championships. Built for the track, this high-end, widely recognizable version has been fitted with a huge aerodynamic spoiler, designed specifically for the tucked-in race position.
The high-performance aerodynamic profile, achieved through close collaboration between Shark’s Research & Development teams and their MotoGP racers, is the successful result of state-of-the-art testing based on Computational Fluid Dynamics simulations, yielding the highest level of aerodynamic efficiency at top speeds.
Tested under arduous racing conditions and approved by our best riders, this helmet represents the perfect blend of a unique design, safety, uncompromising aerodynamics, technological innovations and high-grade finishes.
• Lightweight and highly shock absorbing COVA shell (Carbon On View & Aramid).
• Multi-density EPS.
• 5 air inlets and 7 air extractors.
• A dark smoke tinted, high-strength, quick release, anti-scratch and anti-fog treated Optical Class 1 visor without visual distortion.
• Ergonomic visor grip for improved handling and easy opening.
• High-tech Alveotech lining-fabric featuring the Sanitized® label. This ensures antimicrobial efficiency and cooling skin contact.
• Dual-density, EPU chin guard.
• Chin guard fitted with a removable, variable airflow anti-pollution filter.
• Anti-fog breath guard with added functionalities thanks to a fixed piece plus a removable snap-on piece.
• Prepared for fully integrated Sharktooth® intercom.
• EasyFit: Optimal comfort for riders wearing glasses.
• Quick Spoiler Safety System allows ejecting of the spoiler in the event of a fall.
• Wrap-around and breathable neck protection specially designed for optimal acoustic insulation.
• New technology used to cut out 3D morpho cheek contours that provide maximum comfort and support.
• Double-D ring strap.
• Complies with ECE 22.05 and DOT.
• Weight: 1250 +/- 50g.