Racing glove designed for the racetrack and sports bikes. The RFX1 includes ventilated PU knuckle shells and a large carbon-fibre shell to protect the forearm. It offers all the features of a top-of-the-line glove geared towards performance. Kevlar® lining, carbon reinforcements and full-grain leather for protection, Stretch Kevlar® for comfort, a protective barrier for both the palm and the top of the hand, while providing an exceptionally lightweight fit. The Velcro® adjusting tab is concealed beneath a leather protective flap to reduce the risk of the glove being torn off in the event of a fall. This top-of-the-range Racing glove will delight demanding riders of sports bikes, who favor control sensitivity and fit, without over looking safety. Shape adapted to the form of a woman’s hand.
- Full-grain cowhide construction (topside) for durability/full-grain goatskin (palm) for suppleness
- Ventilated TPU metacarpal-knuckle protective shells
- Protective Carbon palm slider shell
- Palm reinforcement in Digital Pittards® leather
- Thenar muscle reinforcement with a Superfabric® patch
- Internal Kevlar® lining
- Outer stitching on the fingers
- Carbon protective shell on the forearm
- Stretch Kevlar comfort panel (topside)
- Dual closure system
- V-Five Signature element (the inside of the index and middle fingers on the left hand are in red)
- Shape and size adapted to the feminine form.