The Spartan GT has a brand-new fibre composite shell and it features Shark’s latest innovations and expertise that they have acquired over the years in the top racing series around the world, MotoGP included. The combination of fibre layers, associated with the Multi-Density EPS, offers the highest level of protection. The Spartan GT has extended the boundaries in terms of both safety and comfort, in the aim of satisfying expectations voiced by the most demanding racers.
• Shell made of multiaxial fibreglass and comes in 2 sizes.
• Multi-density EPS.
• Double-D ring strap.
• The Shark Emergency Removal System to allow for quick release of the helmet interior without obstructing the neck.
• UV380-labeled, anti-scratch treated optical Class 1 visor with quick-release and included Pinlock Max Vision®-lens.
• New ergonomic visor locking system, complete with an airflow position.
• Removable and washable interior with SANITIZED®-labelled ALVEOTECH lining fabric.
• 3D morpho cheek pads.
• EasyFit: Optimal comfort for riders wearing glasses.
• Dual use anti-fog breath guard an anti-fog mask.
• Prepared for fully integrated Sharktooth® intercom.
• 2 air inlets and 2 air extractors with an ON/OFF switch.
• Aerodynamics optimized using Computational Fluid Dynamics.
• Aerodynamically shaped “Shark Skin” peak side fastenings favouring passive noise abatement.
• Complies with ECE 22.05 and DOT.
• Weight: 1.550 +/- 50 g.