The multi-season AMT-10 DrystarXF® Jacket has been engineered to deliver optimal protection and weather performance for ideal comfort. A new approach in advanced riding all weather protective apparel, this jacket utilizes a modular construction and the most advanced materials technologies available at Alpinestars and is equipped with Alpinestars new laminated 2.5L DrystarXF® waterproof and highly breathable membrane for effective all-weather performance and superior comfort in any weather conditions, wet or dry. The AMT-10 DrystarXF® Jacket is Tech-Air® ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 5 Airbag System.
• In warm weather conditions the jacket can be conveniently converted to a mesh jacket by completely removing the laminated DrystarXF® rain panel, which can be conveniently stored in the large stretch mesh pocket on the back when not in use. The fully converted airflow jacket maintains all of the protective performance, thanks to the lightweight MATRYX® material that delivers exceptional abrasion resistance, tear strength and breathability.
• Kevlar® Flynet leather panels deliver increased tear resistance levels of +80% and improved cut resistance of +25%.
• RIDEKNIT® provides premium comfort through varying the densities and applying varying thickness based on rider needs, as well as providing flexibility, stretch, and a high level of abrasion and tear resistance.
• Leather with Kevlar® Flynet for high abrasion resistance on exposed areas.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II EN17092 standards – AA class.
• Kevlar® is a trademark of affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc. used under license by Alpinestars s.p.a.
• Nucleon Flex Pro shoulder and elbow armor for effective protection against impacts.
• Adapts to any type of riding and all-weather conditions, from short to long distances, and to warm, or wet weather conditions. The jacket can be 100% waterproof with adjustable direct ventilation or converted to a full airflow jacket while still maintaining the highest level of protection.
• MATYRX® panel for enhanced airflow and mechanical performance.
• Rideknit® panel for comfort and stretch zones for an optimized fit.
• Modular Laminated DrystarXF® membrane provides superior breathability. This membrane incorporates hydrophilic technology where water vapor is absorbed from the body and desorbed on the outside to provide 100% waterproof performance, and is easily packable and fast drying.
• In fully waterproof configuration the AMT-10 jacket features direct ventilation on the chest that riders can easily modify for extra ventilation via the versatile ventilation openings on the chest.
• The mid torso zips for moderate ventilation can also be opened for additional airflow.
• Ergonomically designed double waterproof cargo pockets for quick and easy access.
• Intuitive and functional incorporation of magnetic zippers, fetlock connectors and ergonomic designs on liner connection, closure systems, wrists and collar for ease of use.
• Optional AMT technical mid layer to add extra warmth to the jacket when required; perfect for winter riding.
• Lower hem shock cord for an optimized fit.