Wolverine II are lightweight waterproof pants with a slightly narrower fit as compared to the heavier Adventure riding pants. The general appearance is clearly sportier and the pants can quickly be adapted to hot weather owing to the removable waterproof membrane.
- CE FprEN17092-2018 approved riding pants.
- Pattern profile cut: Sport / Touring.
- Polytech and Super Guard surface fabrics.
- Removable, height adjustable CE EN1621-1 knee armor.
- Separate hip protection available.
- Removable waterproof Dry-Tek membrane. Membrane waterproofness 14,348mm H2O, breathability 19,241g/m2/24h.
- Front zipper protected by moisture locks.
- Ventilation zippers.
- Special reflective materials.
- Adjustable waist circumference and leg width.
- Long leg zipper opening upwards.
- Flexible fabric above the knees and at lower back for improved mobility.
- Two zippered hand pockets.
- Suspenders are available separately.
- Can be joined to all Sweep jackets by a waist connection zipper.